COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Orange. More information.
BackTerms and conditions
- Admission and enrolment home
- Application checklist
- Entry requirements
- Application due dates
- What happens after you apply
- Terms and conditions
- Special requests (special permissions and course wait lists)
- Recognition of prior learning
- Changing or withdrawing from study
- Verified documents
- Contact us
Enrolment Application Terms and Conditions
In submitting my Enrolment Application and Declaration I agree to the following Enrolment Application Terms and Conditions
1. Process for Studying at Massey University
1.1 I understand that I will not be able to study at Massey University until I am enrolled and I will not be enrolled at Massey University until I have received and accepted, in the manner prescribed by Massey University an Offer of Enrolment and until such time (if any) that Massey University issues me with a written Confirmation of Enrolment.
1.2 I also understand that I must satisfy all conditions required by Massey University to be satisfied and specified in any Offer of Place in a Qualification, and in any Offer of Enrolment unless any such conditions are waived by Massey University by notice in writing to me.
1.3 I acknowledge that there is no promise by Massey University that I will be enrolled.
In submitting this Enrolment Application I agree that:
2.1 In addition to these Enrolment Application Terms and Conditions, the other terms and conditions of my enrolment at Massey University are specified or referred to in:
- my Admission Application; and
- Massey University Offer of Place in a qualification and my Acceptance of Offer of Place in a Qualification,
and will also be specified or referred to in:
- any Offer of Enrolment; and
- my Acceptance of any Offer of Enrolment; and
- any written Confirmation of Enrolment issued,
but nothing else will be incorporated into the agreement between us.
2.2 I will/have selected courses that meet the academic requirements of the qualification I am applying to enrol in and which Massey University confirms in writing to me that I can study.
3. Time Limits on Completion of Qualifications
3.1 I agree to use my best efforts to complete my selected qualification within the time limit prescribed by Massey University.
3.2 I acknowledge that if I do not submit Enrolment Applications for successive enrolment periods or if I do not accept any Offer of Enrolment in my selected qualification then Massey University may, at its sole option, not make me an Offer of Enrolment either because:
- places are limited and oversubscribed and I am not selected; or
- Massey University is not satisfied that I have made sufficient progress after a reasonable trial at Massey University; or
- I am an international student and Massey University does not consent to my enrolment.
4. Qualification/Course Changes
4.1 I understand that qualification regulations and course contents may change even after I have accepted any Offer of Enrolment and even after I receive a Confirmation of Enrolment.
4.2 I also acknowledge that Massey University may not continue to offer my selected qualification whether partially completed by me or not even after I have accepted any Offer of Enrolment and even after Massey University issued a written Confirmation of Enrolment and I am not entitled to compensation.
4.3 I understand that Massey University may not offer courses selected by me even after Massey University has issued a written Confirmation of Enrolment and I am not entitled to compensation.
Enrolment Application Declaration
I declare that:
1. I am solely responsible for ensuring that any offer of enrolment I accept is for a programme that I am eligible to study and wish to study.
2. I authorise the collection, holding, use and disclosure of my personal information as set out or referred to in the Privacy Statement in my Admission Application.
3. The information given in the Enrolment Application is true and correct and that no information that may have a bearing on your decision to enrol me or not has been withheld.
4. In submitting my Enrolment Application, I have read, understood and agree to the Enrolment Application Terms and Conditions.
5. I agree that the evidence of identity and citizenship I have supplied is correct and belongs to me.
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration
Last updated on Wednesday 16 August 2017